How to Recover Yahoo Password on Iphone7
- By customersupport
- On 31/08/2017
The freedom to access your Yahoo Mail account with just a single tap on your iPhone 7 is amazing. iPhone 7 brings lot more easy to get access of your daily mails and their respective replies easily with a single tap. This is really helpful, but sometimes users are unable to recall the correct password. It gives them a small dose of shock as now they can’t get into their Yahoo Mail account.
Well, this won’t bother iPhone 7 users any more as they have this quick guide for resetting the password. This is unfortunate that you can’t recover your old password, yet you have all hope left with password reset with a new one. An iPhone 7 user just need to follow these steps and get the password reset with a new one. Here, make sure that you are not going to miss the reconfiguration with the new password.
Yahoo password reset on iPhone 7 using mail app
- In order to reset the Yahoo password, first you need to open Yahoo app on your iPhone 7
- Here, go to the top left tab on the Side bar
- And now, scroll down and tap on Account info option
- There will be a personal window appear; you need to tap on Account Security and tap on Change Security option
- After that, enter a new password of 8-32 characters and then re-enter the password for confirmation
- After that, tap on Continue option and the reset password will be done successfully
- Now, go to Settings > Mail > Contacts > Calendars >Accounts by following it
- Here, tap on your Yahoo account and tap on password
- After that enter the new Yahoo password to get access of your Yahoo mail once again
- That’s alll
If you find the above method a little tricky; you can go with this alternative method for resetting the password. This works for all users and is most easy method. You just need a computer system and follow the link or go for Yahoo Sign-In Helper.
Yahoo password reset using a web browser
You can choose the easiest way to reset your Yahoo password using the Yahoo Sign-In Helper or link https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?. This will guide you to reset the password with a new one and then you can reconfigure Yahoo on your iPhone 7 easily. Here, for reconfiguring, you just need to use the user name and the new password.
Must Read Article :- Configure Yahoo Mail in the Gmail Android App